With the holiday season quickly approaching, the American Cancer Society would like to say thank you for the support over the past year. We could not continue our life saving mission without your support. This year, there is more people surviving cancer than ever before.
Thanks to your generous support, the American Cancer Society offers cancer patients and their families a variety of programs to help make the cancer experience a little easier.
– Free or low-cost transportation assistance to and from cancer treatments
– Free lodging for those who have to travel far from home for treatment
– Free wigs and assistance with treatment-related physical side effects
– Emotional support programs that connect newly diagnosed breast cancer patients with survivors
– Cancer education classes
– Clinical trials matching service
– An online support network
Your American Cancer Society is fighting every cancer, in every community, everyday. The Relay For Life of Iowa State University is on March 7th-8th at Lied Rec starting at 7pm. For more information, visit our website relayforlife.org/iowastate. To get involved with the American Cancer Society in Story County, contact Neal Bohnet at 515.215.1093 or email@example.com